Saturday 27 February 2010


Today (27.02.2010) my son Mehmet Emir (9 years old), my friends Cumaali, Ahmet Mithat, Muhsin and his son Emin climbed most of Loras Mountain which is 2049 meters high. First the weather was not bad, but later it started to snow heavily. At that time we were close to the cave and we hurried to the cave. I was a little anxious about the children because of snow at first. Later it stopped snowing and I felt relieved. There is a huge cave on the mountain. We lit a fire in the cave and cooked. Today was very nice. My son was proud of doing something difficult because he hadn't climbed that much high, I had taken him lower mountains previously.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Mehmet Emir. That sounds to be a very high mountain. Over here in England, we don't think of Turkey having snow, we think of it being a warm place all of the time.

    Nice story.

    David

    ReplyDelete